Minor in Peace and Conflict Studies

Apply for the Peace and Global Studies Minor

Students must have completed at least one semester at NYU in order to apply and are required to have a minimum 2.75 GPA.

You must apply for the minor in Albert. When you submit an application for the minor, it will be reviewed by both your home school and the PACS program. If it is approved, the minor in Peace and Conflict Studies will appear on your transcript.

If you are a Steinhardt student, you may not apply for the minor using the cross-school minor application. You must use the Minor Declaration form, which is available through your home department or the Steinhardt Office of Student Affairs.

For specific questions, please contact the PACS adviser.