The NYU Steinhardt and Music Technology alumni community is truly incredible. When Music Technology Master’s Alum Shao-Ting Sun was asked to be brought on as the sound supervisor and music producer for Taiwanese psychological thriller “Green Door” (魂囚西門), he believed it would be an fantastic opportunity to bring his fellow NYU Steinhardt classmates, friends, and faculty onto the project with him.
In the end, 60% of the musicians that played on the soundtrack were NYU Steinhardt Students / Alumni / Faculty :
- Alexander Wong (Music Technology with a focus on Screen Scoring)
- Sean Kim and Ian Chen (Screen Scoring)
- Cristina Huang (Viola Performance)
- Meghan Todt (String Studies)
- Josh Henderson, Josh Hunton, Bryan Hayslett
- Alan Silverman (Music Technology Faculty)
Thank you so much to NYU Steinhardt for covering this incredible story. You can read the article here.