THE GOOD SOUL OF SZECHUAN
by Bertolt Brecht
directed by Dr. Nan Smithner
A play with music AND a timely tale of good versus greed!
Seeking diverse actors of all ages, sizes, and genders: An excellent opportunity to work in an ensemble format creating and exploring Brecht’s alienation devices.
Please prepare a 1 – 2 minute monologue of your choosing, as well as a short song.
- Dates + Times: September 4, 5, 6 from 7:00pm – 10:00pm
- Location: Black Box Theatre, Pless Hall – 82 Washington Square East | New York, NY 10003
- Additional info:
- Reserve your audition here
- Please prepare a 1 – 2 minute monologue of your choosing, as well as a short song
- Please bring your resume and headshot
- Callbacks on Sat, September 7 from 10am – 12pm
- 1st Rehearsal on Sat, September 7 from 1pm – 5pm
REHEARSAL + SHOW INFO:
- Rehearsal dates: September 7 – October 17, 2019
- Performance dates: October 18 – 27, 2019
If you have any questions please feel free to email Kristina Varshavskaya (Production Stage Manager)
Thank you and looking forward to seeing you at the auditions!