Demystifying the Job Application Process | Monday, February 25, 5pm-6:15pm
Joseph & Violet Pless Hall ,82 Washington Square East, 3rd Floor Student Lounge
Interested in crafting impressive cover letters and resumes that will land you opportunities to interview? In this workshop you will learn:
- how your resume & cover letter are used in the job search process
- what employers say they want in resumes & cover letters and discuss how to best meet their criteria
- why your goals and aspirations matter, and how to determine if they align with the goals of the position and organization to which you are applying
- how to craft resumes & cover letters so that you share your greatest strengths and aspirations
- how to prepare in advance of an interview to handle any question that comes your way!
RSVP for this opportunity! Dinner will be served.